Share the Love in ’23
Princeton Justice Initiative in partnership with AmeriCorps Seniors invite first time and new volunteers of all ages and skills to the ShareFair Community Resource Fair.
Volunteers will welcome Millstone Valley area neighbors and provide help with accessing community resources, vaccines, pro bono civil legal advice, online search help, and more.
Pre-registered volunteers at the fair can expect:
- a one-time, one day service commitment
- a ShareFair shirt at check-in
- duty assignments upon arrival
- coffee and pastries and pizza througout the day
- to learn about custom-designed volunteer opporunties individually tailored to your unique skills, interests, personal goals, and time commitment.
ShareFair is a local volunteer engagement program of the Princeton Justice Initiative offered in partnership with AmeriCorps Seniors that provides service, advocacy assistance and resources to all residents of the Millstone Valley Area communities in Somerset and Mercer County, New Jersey.