Princeton Justice Initiative in partnership with AmeriCorps Seniors invite first time and new volunteers of all ages and skills to the ShareFair Community Resource Fair.
Volunteers will welcome Millstone Valley area neighbors and provide help with accessing community resources, vaccines, pro bono civil legal advice, online search help, and more.
Pre-registered volunteers at the fair can expect:
- a one-time, one day service commitment
- a ShareFair shirt at check-in
- duty assignments upon arrival
- coffee and pastries and pizza througout the day
- to learn about custom-designed volunteer opporunties individually tailored to your unique skills, interests, personal goals, and time commitment.
If you would like assistance during ShareFair, please click here. Pre-registration is required to meet with an attorney as there are limited appointments. For anything else, we welcome you to pre-register.
Register to volunteer!
Attorneys/Law StudentsHealth ProfessionalsAll Other Volunteers